Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by David Latorre <dv...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/20 16:38:40 UTC

Re: [Discuss] Is it ok to share other information(not related to project) with community?

2009/4/20 Ashish <pa...@gmail.com>:
> Folks,
>
> I received an offer mail from Atlassian. Its real good one and was
> confused whether I can share it here or not,
> as its a product sale offer from a company.

 I wonder if this offer would have any sense for us. It might be 'a
special offer' we're not eligible for.

Posted by David Latorre <dv...@gmail.com>.
2009/4/20 Ashish <pa...@gmail.com>:

>>  I wonder if this offer would have any sense for us. It might be 'a
>> special offer' we're not eligible for.
>
> David, for open source these are free. But as part of the community we
> use JIRA/Confluence. Some of us here may be interested in using them
> for ourselves.

Oh sure, I had understood you, I meant that we (as individuals) could
not get the same offer you received. JIRA/Confluence are nice pieces
of software but quite pricey.

Posted by Ashish <pa...@gmail.com>.