Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Shamdasani Nimmi-ANS004 <AN...@motorola.com> on 2001/06/06 21:07:27 UTC

What happened to the 'etc','src' and 'web' directories in Struts binary download?

Hi,

I just downloaded Struts 1.0-b3 and found out that 'etc', 'src' and 'web' directories are no longer there. What happened to these? It was convenient to get the source code also in one shot of download.

-Nimmi

Re: What happened to the 'etc','src' and 'web' directories in Struts binary download?

Posted by "Craig R. McClanahan" <cr...@apache.org>.

On Wed, 6 Jun 2001, Shamdasani Nimmi-ANS004 wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I just downloaded Struts 1.0-b3 and found out that 'etc', 'src' and
> 'web' directories are no longer there. What happened to these? It was
> convenient to get the source code also in one shot of download.
>
> -Nimmi

They were removed from the binary distribution to reduce the size of the
download.  The sources are always available as a source distribution in
the "src" directory under where you got the binaries -- or, of course,
they are available online via CVS.

Craig