Posted to general@hadoop.apache.org by Wangda Tan <wh...@gmail.com> on 2017/08/24 18:05:55 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Hadoop Committer - Wei Yan

It is my pleasure to announce that Wei Yan has been elected as a
committer on the Apache Hadoop project. We appreciate his contributions to
Hadoop thus far, and look forward to more.

Please join me in congratulating Wei!

Regards,
Wangda Tan on behalf of the Apache Hadoop PMC

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hadoop Committer - Wei Yan

Posted by Sunil Govind <su...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Wei!

- Sunil

Posted by Junping Du <jd...@hortonworks.com>.
Congrats, Wei Yan!

Thanks,

Junping

Posted by Ray Chiang <rc...@apache.org>.
Welcome aboard, Wei!

-Ray

Posted by John Zhuge <jo...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Wei Yan!

--
John

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hadoop Committer - Wei Yan

Posted by Yongjun Zhang <yz...@cloudera.com>.
Congratulations Wei!

Posted by Naganarasimha Garla <na...@apache.org>.

Posted by Brahma Reddy Battula <br...@apache.org>.