Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Allen Wang <al...@gmail.com> on 2018/03/28 16:55:14 UTC

[VOTE] KIP-272: Add API version tag to broker's RequestsPerSec metric

Hi All,

I would like to start voting for KIP-272:  Add API version tag to broker's
RequestsPerSec metric.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/KIP-272%3A+Add+API+version+tag+to+broker%27s+RequestsPerSec+metric

Thanks,
Allen

Re: [VOTE] KIP-272: Add API version tag to broker's RequestsPerSec metric

Posted by Allen Wang <al...@gmail.com>.
Thanks everybody for voting. With 3 binding and 4 non-binding votes, I will
mark the KIP as accepted.

Thanks,
Allen

Posted by Ewen Cheslack-Postava <ew...@confluent.io>.