Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Arshad Ansari <ar...@gmail.com> on 2011/06/10 15:13:39 UTC

[dormant][commons-graph] or [graph2] What must be the subject line?

Hello,
The project commons-graph is being listed under dormant (here
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/commons/dormant/) as graph2. So, when I
have any questions, the subject line should have [commons-graph] or
[graph2]. I have a few questions regarding it, but I wanted to have this one
cleared first.

Thanks for the help in advance.

Arshad.

Re: [dormant][commons-graph] or [graph2] What must be the subject line?

Posted by Arshad Ansari <ar...@gmail.com>.
Thank you, Rahul.

I'm learning the etiquettes of mailing lists :). I was never active on any,
before. I may have a few more questions, inquiring about basic things. I
hope, my ignorance gets overlooked.

Thanks again.
Arshad

Posted by Rahul Akolkar <ra...@gmail.com>.