Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Alvaro <zu...@gmail.com> on 2018/11/29 10:09:35 UTC

Test build #501 OM 4.0.7

Hello Maxim,

No issue found. Only something that i don't know
if must be so.
It is, when user 1 drag a video to whiteboard from
his personal folder (no from public recordings folder),
the user 2 see the attached capture.

If user 1 drag video file from "public recordings" folder
to whiteboard, then user 2 can see it rightly.

Alvaro

Re: Test build #501 OM 4.0.7

Posted by Alvaro <zu...@gmail.com>.
Ok, this ghost it is not something important. OM 4.0.7 works right.

Re: Test build #501 OM 4.0.7

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello Alvaro,

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Test build #501 OM 4.0.7

Posted by Alvaro <zu...@gmail.com>.
..."user1" is administrator...

Re: OM 4.0.7 ffdc21b

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello Aaron,

user list always displays "displayName".
This field is:
1) being constructed as combination of first and last name if not
explicitly set.
2) always editable in Admin->Users
3) editable in User -> Profile if enabled in Admin->Config

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

OM 4.0.7 ffdc21b