Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Allen Guo <el...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/21 17:42:12 UTC

How to use loop component in Tapestry5.0.4

Hi All,

If I use loop component like

   1. <t:loop source="products" value="product">
   2. <a t:type="pagelink" page="productdetails"
      context="product.id">${product.name}a>
   3. </t:loop>

I must craete a property named 'product' in page class. It'll report
exception if I don't do like this.
Is it necessary? I really don't like so terrible rule:(

Thanks.

Allen Guo
from Shanghai.

Re: How to use loop component in Tapestry5.0.4

Posted by "Eko S.W." <sw...@gmail.com>.
That was my experience too.

And I still think it's necessary, because the I don't think the list contain
what class type inside it,
after all, T5 can not forced to use Templatized List isn't it?
--
Best wishes,
Eko SW