Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by subrash <su...@yahoo.com> on 2008/03/09 14:08:12 UTC

unable to compile activemq-cpp on redhat linux 4.0 with gcc 3.4

i have been trying for a while to compile activemq-cpp on redhat linux 4.0.
if anybody can point me to an rpm or a binary load for the ame i will be
grateful.  i tried to download active-mq from the site and it did not
compile even when i diabled some of the warnings. even downloading from the
fue site did not help.
i will post the error mesages on monday. but if any one has access to a
binary or rpm it will be greatly appreciated.
thx

Re: unable to compile activemq-cpp on redhat linux 4.0 with gcc 3.4

Posted by Timothy Bish <ta...@gmail.com>.
What is the version of your g++ compiler?  I think we've built with g++
versions as old as 3.4.5 without issue.  You need to use a version that
supports covariant return types.

Regards
Tim.

Posted by subrash <su...@yahoo.com>.