Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Rob Audenaerde <ro...@gmail.com> on 2017/09/27 14:07:10 UTC

wicket 8.0.0 milestone tags in github?

I can't seem to find the tags for the milestone releases for Wicket 8.0.0
on the github mirror. Is this intentional?

-Rob

Re: wicket 8.0.0 milestone tags in github?

Posted by Tobias Soloschenko <to...@googlemail.com>.
Hi -Rob,

just noticed that those information are published on github, so my I was wrong. :) - good to see and thanks!

kind regards

Tobias

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Gitbox is just full access to Github.
You can push there and it will be synch-ed with Apache Git automatically.
You can merge PRs.
I think some projects even use the Issues functionality instead of JIRA /
Bugzilla.

Martin Grigorov
Wicket Training and Consulting
https://twitter.com/mtgrigorov

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: wicket 8.0.0 milestone tags in github?

Posted by Tobias Soloschenko <to...@googlemail.com>.
Hi -Rob,

Posted by Rob Audenaerde <ro...@gmail.com>.
Thank you Tobias,