Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by chintaka <ch...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/23 19:39:24 UTC

How do I Expose WSDL for a Service Engine ?

I am working on a service engine that eventually orchestrated by Intalio. In
order to use my service in Intalio server, I need to expose my service as a
WSDL(Intalio is deployed out side ServiceMix).

Right now I have BC that exposes the service to the outside but it does not
have a WSDL. Is it possible to create WSDL for a Service Engine?. Also ,
should orchestration engines reside with in the ServiceMix to make use of
the service engine.

Thanks in advance,

Chintaka