Posted to user@mahout.apache.org by Chris Schilling <ch...@gmail.com> on 2011/06/02 20:07:43 UTC

Intersection of 2 PreferenceArrays

Hello,

I am trying to do a little bit deeper inspection of some of the recommendations I am seeing.  I was curious if the API exists to return the intersection of 2 PreferenceArray objects.

Thanks
Chris

Re: Intersection of 2 PreferenceArrays

Posted by Lance Norskog <go...@gmail.com>.
You're right- I hunted down the problem I found before, and now it is
not there. Grrr.

--
Lance Norskog
goksron@gmail.com