Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Trevor Miller <ub...@gmail.com> on 2006/09/18 11:07:14 UTC

[configuration] INIConfiguration

Hi All,

I noticed bug configuration-197 is still open and that the current
Javadocs do not show INIConfiguration so I added my own implementation
which inherits from AbstractFileConfiguration and uses "section.key"
for keys, in an archive named ini.zip, hopefully this will be usefull.

Regards,
Trevor

Re: [configuration] INIConfiguration

Posted by Oliver Heger <ol...@oliver-heger.de>.
Trevor Miller wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I noticed bug configuration-197 is still open and that the current
> Javadocs do not show INIConfiguration so I added my own implementation
> which inherits from AbstractFileConfiguration and uses "section.key"
> for keys, in an archive named ini.zip, hopefully this will be usefull.
>
> Regards,
> Trevor

Hi Trevor,

thanks for your work. At the moment I am working on getting the next
release of Commons Configuration out. After that I will have a look at
your patch.

An INIConfiguration would be a good feature for the next release!

Oliver