Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by Stian Soiland-Reyes <so...@cs.manchester.ac.uk> on 2014/10/15 13:46:42 UTC

Re: FW: [Proposal] Taverna workflow

Thanks, I have signed up to the Airavata Architecture mailing list to
follow the discussion.

If you could Reply to the existing thread I can chip in with a
description of SCUFL2.

--
Stian Soiland-Reyes, myGrid team
School of Computer Science

Re: FW: [Proposal] Taverna workflow

Posted by Shameera Rathnayaka <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Stain,

Great, I will continue the discussion there then.

Thanks,
Shameera.

On Wed, Oct 15, 2014 at 7:46 AM, Stian Soiland-Reyes <
soiland-reyes@cs.manchester.ac.uk> wrote:

> Thanks, I have signed up to the Airavata Architecture mailing list to
> follow the discussion.
>
> If you could Reply to the existing thread I can chip in with a
> description of SCUFL2.
>
> On 30 September 2014 17:31, Shameera Rathnayaka <sh...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > Hi Devs,

> > I am a committer of Apache Airavata project and interesting to contribute
> > for Airavata-SCUFL2 integrations. I already have started a mail [1]
> thread
> > in apache Airavata architecture mailing list to explore the next
> generation
> > workflow description language for Airavata which best support and suit
> for
> > Scientific domains.
> >
> > [1] http://markmail.org/thread/tkpbj3sr4jhg6o6z
> >
> > Thanks,