Posted to sanselan-dev@incubator.apache.org by Craig L Russell <Cr...@Sun.COM> on 2007/10/12 15:26:20 UTC

October Incubator Reports for Sanselan

Here's the report for Sanselan.

2007-October Sanselan Incubator status report

The project has kicked off with some basic infrastructure now in place.

Mailing lists have been set up. The structure of the project has been
discussed; plans are to use maven using Jackrabbit as a model.

A site was created using Confluence.

The svn repository has had the first code drop. Most of the code from
the
original base has been committed.

The JIRA project is set up and the initial code drop was posted for
review.

The initial committers have been given access to the repository.

Craig

On Oct 12, 2007, at 8:11 AM, Noel J. Bergman wrote:

>> It is that time again ... :-)
>
> I will likely be preparing the October report on the drive home Sunday
> afternoon, and submitting it late Sunday night EDT, so please try
> to have
> all reports and reviews completed ASAP.
>
> 	--- Noel

Craig Russell