Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Kurt Clauss <kc...@hotmail.com> on 2015/10/27 15:47:48 UTC

Wicket training material

Hi Martin!!  My name is Kurt Clauss.  I'm contacting you because I see that you are part of the Wicket Training and Consulting group.  I am actively pushing for Wicket as a web framework for my company.  Some of the push-back I am receiving is because of lack of knowledge.  What might we use as good resource(s) for training ourselves?
Thank you,Kurt Clauss

RE: Wicket training material

Posted by Kurt Clauss <kc...@hotmail.com>.
Oops, my apologies to all!!!