Posted to builds@apache.org by Lance Albertson <la...@osuosl.org> on 2018/06/27 05:17:07 UTC

[osuosl-openpower] Unplanned outage (openpower1)

All,

We had an unplanned outage with one of the hypervisors (openpower1) this
evening. I was able to bring the machine back online and it appears all of
the VMs running on it are back online. My initial review of the logs seem
to point to a potential hardware issue. I will look into this more tomorrow
but I wanted to let everyone know what happened in case you noticed.

Thanks-

--
Lance Albertson
Director