Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Kevin Grignon <ke...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/28 12:05:00 UTC

Re: [UX] Survey Tool

Graham,

I've created my account and it works great.

I tested the creation of re-usable questons groups via export/import. Next
I'll test the logic. I think this is going to work our great.

I'll start to populated the question groups soon, and we can look to
publish our first survey very soon.

I've also addressed my social network access issue, so I can help promote
the surveys, once active, via our social media channels.

Regards,
Kevin

Re: [UX] Survey Tool

Posted by Kevin Grignon <ke...@gmail.com>.
Rob,

Yes, the survey tool is up and running.

I've created some re-usable modules. The effort has stalled, as I've been
focused on UI design.

It is on my list, and your reminder is well taken. It is time to get the
research effort up and running.

Regards,
Kevin

Re: [UX] Survey Tool