Posted to derby-user@db.apache.org by Bob M <rg...@orcon.net.nz> on 2015/09/01 02:53:06 UTC

running simultaneous java programs which access derby datases

Hi

I have cloned strategies for the forex market which are actioned every four
hours on the hour.
i.e. each 4 hours each strategy goes thru a calculation process which
includes looking up data held in its own derby database

When I run just a single strategy everything seems OK but when I try and run
say 5 strategies simultaeously, accessing the derby databases causes
problems

such as 'greedy' errors etc.

Each separate database has its own login etc.

My problem is that these databases are being accessed every 4 hours on the
hour and I think confusion is being caused as to which database is being
opened, accessed or closed...........

Sorry if my explanation is unclear :)

Any suggestions welcome............

Bob M