Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Bartley, Chris P" <cb...@sprintspectrum.com> on 2002/07/10 17:33:26 UTC

RE: Does anyone have something to dump a sessions contents in a J SP?

I include the attached file immediately before the closing </body> tag, like
this:

   <jsp:include page="snoop.jsp" flush="true"/>

It displays all request parameters and the contents of the request, session,
and application scopes.

It's one giant ugly hack of a scriptlet, but works great for what i need.
;)

Enjoy.

chris