Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by karthikn <ka...@xius-bcgi.com> on 2008/06/12 14:09:24 UTC

Jmeter to Load Test a WEB APPLICATION

Hi

New to Jmeter

Can somebody on form suggest me HOWTO.

Using Jmeter to Load Test  a WEB APPLICATION
with 1000 concurrent Threads each holding the Http Session  for 20+ Minuts

with regards
karthik

Re: Jmeter to Load Test a WEB APPLICATION

Posted by David Brown <da...@davidwbrown.name>.
JMeter can record any session variable you define. The load test is not simulated but is the same as if you had a user for each ThreadGroup defined. HTH.

karthikn wrote ..

Posted by karthikn <ka...@xius-bcgi.com>.
Hi

Posted by David Brown <da...@davidwbrown.name>.