Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by "Thomas, Stefan" <st...@sap.com> on 2002/12/10 14:21:53 UTC

NNTP Server

Hi  @all,

    I'm currently trying to set up an NNTP Server with James and now I'm searching for answers to my questions.

There are a few parameters or entries in the configuration file to configure newsgroups. Are there additional parameters I can use for configuration? I didn't find an example or specification in the FAQ or the documentation.

How can I ensure that only authenticated users can access the newsgroup (something about TLS/SSL ?? ) ? How can I add users to a specific newsgroup (is there a special repository where newsgroup users are stored)?

That's it for the moment.

Greetings
Stefan

RE: NNTP Server

Posted by Danny Angus <da...@apache.org>.
NNTP has changed in the pre-release versions, so my 1st question is the old favourite: which version are you using?
d.