Posted to dev@cassandra.apache.org by Tomas Repik <tr...@redhat.com> on 2017/06/13 12:33:15 UTC

Is concurrent_batchlog_writes option used/implemented?

Hi,

while browsing the options for setting up Cassandra at [1] I found an option `concurrent_batchlog_writes`. This is mentioned only in this documentation but I could not find it in the config file nor in the source code. Any comments regarding this are welcome.

Thanks

Tomas

[1] https://docs.datastax.com/en/cassandra/3.0/cassandra/configuration/configCassandra_yaml.html#configCassandra_yaml__commonProps

Re: Is concurrent_batchlog_writes option used/implemented?

Posted by Jeremiah D Jordan <je...@gmail.com>.
The project hosted docs can be found here:
http://cassandra.apache.org/doc/latest/configuration/cassandra_config_file.html <http://cassandra.apache.org/doc/latest/configuration/cassandra_config_file.html>

If you find something wrong in those open a JIRA.

DataStax has a documentation feedback page here if you want to contact their documentation team: http://docs.datastax.com/en/landing_page/doc/landing_page/contact.html <http://docs.datastax.com/en/landing_page/doc/landing_page/contact.html>

-Jeremiah

Posted by Jason Brown <ja...@gmail.com>.
Hey Tomas,

Posted by Tomas Repik <tr...@redhat.com>.
And yet another glitch in the documentation at: https://docs.datastax.com/en/cassandra/3.0/cassandra/configuration/configCassandra_yaml.html#configCassandra_yaml__cqlTruncateequest_timeout_in_ms

Posted by Jay Zhuang <ja...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Looks like it's a document issue. The option is removed in 3.0.0 for
CASSANDRA-9673:
https://github.com/apache/cassandra/commit/53a177a9150586e56408f25c959f75110a2997e7

Thanks,
Jay