Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org> on 2015/02/20 09:50:11 UTC

[VOTE][RESULT] Release Apache Tomcat 8.0.20

The following votes were cast:

Binding:
+1: markt, remm, rjung, kfujino, schultz, violetagg
 0: kkolinko

Non-binding:
+1: fschumacher

The release vote therefore passes.

I'll do the updates now and announce in ~24 hours once the mirrors catch up.

Mark

Re: [VOTE][RESULT] Release Apache Tomcat 8.0.20

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.
On 24/02/2015 12:14, Konstantin Kolinko wrote:
>> The following votes were cast:
>>
>> Binding:
>> +1: markt, remm, rjung, kfujino, schultz, violetagg
>>  0: kkolinko
>>
>> Non-binding:
>> +1: fschumacher
>>
>> The release vote therefore passes.
>>
>> I'll do the updates now and announce in ~24 hours once the mirrors catch up.
>>

> 8.0.20 is at the mirrors,
> but there was no announcement and no update to tomcat.a.o site.

I know. My bad. It has been a case of "I'll just fix this last bug
breaking the unit tests and then I'll do the announcement..." for a few
days now.

I will get this done this afternoon.

Mark

Re: [VOTE][RESULT] Release Apache Tomcat 8.0.20

Posted by Konstantin Kolinko <kn...@gmail.com>.
> The following votes were cast:
>
> Binding:
> +1: markt, remm, rjung, kfujino, schultz, violetagg
>  0: kkolinko
>
> Non-binding:
> +1: fschumacher
>
> The release vote therefore passes.
>
> I'll do the updates now and announce in ~24 hours once the mirrors catch up.

8.0.20 is at the mirrors,
but there was no announcement and no update to tomcat.a.o site.

Best regards,
Konstantin Kolinko