Posted to user@thrift.apache.org by David Reiss <dr...@facebook.com> on 2009/03/20 09:31:40 UTC

Announcing Unofficial "Instant Releases"

For those of you who aren't on the thrift-commits list
and don't check the unofficial Git repository daily,
I'd like to announce the availability of "instant releases".
I'm sure you're all intruiged, so check out the details at
<http://wiki.apache.org/thrift/InstantReleases>.  I hope
these are helpful in their own right and also help provide
a preview of what our release tarballs are going to look like.
(I've already found and fixed several problems with "make dist".)

--David