Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Svata Dedic <sv...@gmail.com> on 2019/05/30 12:06:29 UTC

Issues for NB 11.1 (was: Re: [Lazy Consensus] Release schedule)

Hi,

I want to ask - how should we mark issues which are intended to be
solved in NetBeans 11.1 ?

Right now, I have:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NETBEANS-2361
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NETBEANS-2565
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NETBEANS-2577

Two of them are already fixed in master. We may need "11.1" version in
JIRA so the issues can be marked as fixed for the upcoming release ?

Just to make sure: 11.1 will be released from the *master* branch, did I
understand that well ?

Dne 23. 05. 19 v 11:21 Neil C Smith napsal(a):
> * All commits to master are intended for the release - only required
> PRs should be merged between feature-freeze and release dates.  Master

[...]

Re: Issues for NB 11.1

Posted by Laszlo Kishalmi <la...@gmail.com>.
Use the version "Next" in JIRA