Posted to issues@maven.apache.org by srireddy <sr...@gmail.com> on 2010/08/27 08:45:26 UTC

Adding all jars as a single entry to dependencies in pom.xml?

Hi,

We started using maven2 for building web applications.

I am facing a problem with classpath references - is there a way to add all
jars as a single entity to class path reference in pom.xml file?

Say I have my projecy/lib folder with more than 50 jars.

Is it possible to add them all somehow, for instance with /some/path/*.jar
for the systemPath? like the same way how we reference in Ant lib/*.jar to
classpath entry.

If I mention each and every with groupId and artifactId in dependencies
section, it will be a long list so just just wondering is there a way to add
all jars as a single entity to class path reference in pom.xml file?

Thanks in advance,

-Sri