Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2007/05/13 00:02:31 UTC

[Lenya Wiki] Update of "JörnNettingsmeier" by JörnNettingsmeier

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Lenya Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by JörnNettingsmeier:
http://wiki.apache.org/lenya/J%c3%b6rnNettingsmeier

+ Hi! I'm a freelance systems administrator and web developer with a strong dislike of closed source software. I've been a Lenya committer since 2006. You can reach me at nettings AT apache DOT org.
- I'm currently a systems administrator at the Institute for Political Science at the University Duisburg-Essen (http://politik.uni-duisburg.de).
- You can reach me as nettings at folkwang dash hochschule dot de.

+ I'm using and developing Lenya because I like XML (and XSLT) a lot, and I'm a huge fan of Cocoon, so Lenya is my natural choice for a web CMS.
+
+ [http://spunk.dnsalias.org my (rudimentary) homepage]
+
+ [http://www.couchsurfing.com/profile.html?id=23XP8L0 my CouchSurfing profile]