Posted to alexandria-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org> on 2002/02/15 23:21:33 UTC

Mangled Covalent gump run - ouch

Hi,

I was just playing with gump and I forgot there was a run currently in
process and thus may have mangled it ;( Soz.

Note to self: Don't hack while runs are in process ;)

--
Cheers,

Pete

"The perfect way is only difficult for those who pick and choose.  Do not
like, do not dislike; all will then be clear.  Make a hairbreadth
difference and heaven and earth are set apart; if you want the truth to
stand clear before you, never be for or against." - Bruce Lee