Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Alan B <ab...@gmail.com> on 2022/01/21 21:53:27 UTC

Re: Help! lost Open Office on my computer/laptop

The image is not displayed. What is the text in the image?

--
Alan Boba
CISSP, CCENT, ITIL v3 Foundations 2011

Re: Help! lost Open Office on my computer/laptop

Posted by Lisa Floyd <li...@hotmail.com>.
Thank you for showing me the way back to you (email address) .
And for fairly quick replies.

A friend directed me to the "turn it off; unplug; wait; re-plug; and turn on" method.

Then, yes, I did the 2 step process. And I've been busily working away since.

thank you, very much,

lisafloyd

Posted by Moderator <bm...@apache.org>.