Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Paul Joseph <pj...@yahoo.com> on 2004/12/06 21:43:44 UTC

j2ee.jar conflicts (?)

Hi,

I have a method that uses HttpSessionBindingListener
which appears to be in the j2ee.jar.

It works fine..except that I can no longer do a build
clean and build all when the j2ee.jar is present.

I get the following error (Cocoon 2.1.5.1):
Compiling 515 source files to
C:\cocoon-2.1.5.1\build\cocoon-2.1.5.1\classes
C:\cocoon-2.1.5.1\src\java\org\apache\cocoon\servlet\multipart\MultipartHttpServ
letRequest.java:41:
org.apache.cocoon.servlet.multipart.MultipartHttpServletRequ
est is not abstract and does not override abstract
method getLocalName() in java
x.servlet.ServletRequest
public class MultipartHttpServletRequest implements
HttpServletRequest {
       ^
1 error

Any idea on what I am doing wrong?

thx
Paul

=====
the addressee and may contain proprietary, confidential, or privileged
information.  If you are not the intended recipient, any use, copying,
disclosure, dissemination, or distribution is strictly prohibited.  If
you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by return mail and delete this communication and destroy all copies.

Re: j2ee.jar conflicts (?)

Posted by Paul Joseph <pj...@yahoo.com>.
Ah!  Thank you very much!

rgds