Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by 郄宁 <qi...@163.com> on 2015/01/19 09:17:46 UTC

Configuration warning

Hi,
 When the./configure after the end of the show:
- using system STL. Warning: breaks your ABI compatibility!

Re:Re:Re: Configuration warning

Posted by 郄宁 <qi...@163.com>.
I downloaded directly on the official website: apache-openoffice-4.1.1-r1617669-src.tar.bz2 and then operate on cygwin, my system is win7 64, cygwin and JDK are 32 bit.

Posted by Ariel Constenla-Haile <ar...@apache.org>.
Hi 郄宁

On Mon, Jan 19, 2015 at 09:22:13PM +0800, 郄宁 wrote:
> I compiled 4.0.1 version, 4.1.1 version of the python did not update
> also can't the windows Compiler?

People (including me) have compiled 4.1.1 and trunk on Windows without
any problems, you should be able to do so :)
The fact that you are facing so many troubles is rather strange, and can
have several root causes; may be you'll get better results if you start
anew:

- make sure your system is up-to-data
- read the building guide, and carefully follow every step to get all
  the dependecies
- checkout the source with cygwin's subversion or git svn

Regards
--
Ariel Constenla-Haile
La Plata, Argentina