Posted to users@maven.apache.org by miro <mi...@yahoo.com> on 2008/11/03 21:44:53 UTC

log4j.xml and jetty maven plaugin

I am running my application using the maven-jetty-plugin. I need help with
configuring log4j. I added log4j.xml inside my web-inf, my application is
spring based and I am assuming spring automatically initializes log4j
whenever it finds in classpath. my application is a war file and palced my
log4j.xml inside web-inf classes .

here is the log related outpoput  from run goal.
2008-11-03 15:26:21.020::INFO:  Logging to STDERR via
org.mortbay.log.StdErrLog
2008-11-03 15:26:21.223::INFO:  jetty-6.1.12.rc4
(org.springframework.core.CollectionFactory).

Please help me configure  log4j.