Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Giancarlo Celli <gi...@flottaweb.com> on 2019/12/24 09:17:13 UTC

Re[2]: How to set apache load balancer for send request to 6 tomcat server

Thanks for the reply.
More than anything else my question is to know if the configuration
parameters of the various threads, connections, etc. they are set up
well or if they could somehow down the service.
And if you recommend any changes to optimize the service itself.
He again attached the files with the extracts of the configurations
Thanks.
Best regards.
Giancarlo

Posted by Zahid Rahman <za...@gmail.com>.
This is what a typical workers.properties file look like.this is not same
as your configuration

*Workers properties*
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
worker.list=balancer,status

worker.tomcat1.type=ajp13
worker.tomcat1.port=8009
worker.tomcat1.host=localhost

worker.tomcat2.type=ajp13
worker.tomcat2.port=8010
worker.tomcat2.host=localhost

worker.tomcat3.type=ajp13
worker.tomcat3.port=8011
worker.tomcat3.host=localhost

worker.balancer.type=lb
worker.balancer.balance_workers=tomcat1,tomcat2,tomcat3

worker.status.type=status

Posted by Zahid Rahman <za...@gmail.com>.
Load balancing Algorithms

https://youtu.be/iqOTT7_7qXY