Posted to user@struts.apache.org by naveen k <na...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/18 14:40:56 UTC

Dynamic Tree in JSP

Hi,

   I am developing web application using struts.
   I want to create a dynamic tree in a Jsp page that shows some URL's.
   Is there any tag available in jsp to create it?
   If it there, then how i create it with the tags available in jsp?
   Which tags i have to use for that?
   If possible can u send me any sample code.

Thanks in advance for ur reply

Re: Dynamic Tree in JSP

Posted by naveen k <na...@gmail.com>.
Thanks friend for ur kind reply.
Do you have any idea of any third party taglibs that generate Dynamic tree.
If u have information, u can share with me please.

 Naveen

Re: Dynamic Tree in JSP

Posted by naveen k <na...@gmail.com>.

Re: Dynamic Tree in JSP