Posted to user@poi.apache.org by Agustin Palacios <ap...@snoop.com.ar> on 2004/03/10 20:28:23 UTC

Formula Parsing - Reference sheet

Hi,

Dealing with a HSSFWorkbook, I have this situation: when parsing formulas that reference another sheet in the ( same ) workbook I can't figure out how to know in which sheet is the referenced cell. How can be done? Anyone parsing formula's with references to other sheets?

Thanks in advance,
Agustín.

Re: Formula Parsing - Reference sheet

Posted by Avik Sengupta <av...@itellix.com>.
I am confused myself about what can be done and what cant, which sheet
references.. can you give an example of what exactly you are trying to
do... alternatively, if you can browse the Bugzilla lists, there are a
few enhancement requests that describe what's missing.