Posted to users@maven.apache.org by co...@runbox.com on 2004/01/22 20:49:31 UTC

Sample EJB Project Using JBoss and Maven?

Hi, does anyone know where I can find a sample EJB project using JBoss and Maven?  I have seen alot of code fragements and other thing online but I'm looking for something
complete.  Well, I must go and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks in advance,

-Conrad

Re: Sample EJB Project Using JBoss and Maven?

Posted by Rob Moore <ro...@yahoo.com>.
conradwt@runbox.com wrote:
> Hi, does anyone know where I can find a sample EJB project using JBoss and Maven?  I have seen alot of code fragements and other thing online but I'm looking for something
> complete.  Well, I must go and I look forward to hearing from you soon.
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> -Conrad

Have you seen the wiki entry on this topic?

http://wiki.codehaus.org/maven/CreatingEjbApplications