Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by bernier <be...@hotmail.com> on 2009/01/09 01:21:07 UTC

SpamAssassin config

Hi I am a relative newbie at this and you have helped me before

i have just installed the latest spamassassin on a VPS server on following
how to guides etc, all seems to be working,
my question is now that spamasaassin is installed and i have sent the test
line via email and it has marked it as spam ok.
My question is do I need to do any more configurations/run any updates
perodically or do any more to enhance the spam filtering
Basically what do I do next

Thanks Bernard

Re: SpamAssassin config

Posted by Sahil Tandon <sa...@tandon.net>.
bernier wrote:

> My question is do I need to do any more configurations/run any updates
> perodically or do any more to enhance the spam filtering
> Basically what do I do next

You read the documentation; start here:
http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/RuleUpdates
http://spamassassin.apache.org/full/3.2.x/doc/sa-update.html