Posted to user@beam.apache.org by Matthias Baetens <ba...@gmail.com> on 2020/01/12 15:50:44 UTC

Beam Summit North America 2019 - recordings

Hi everyone,

It's our pleasure to share the recordings from the Beam Summit North
America 2019.
Please find them in the YouTube playlist
<https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4dEBWmGSIU8NQvDv_JlCBcjnoRSMpyYf>
on the Apache Beam channel
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChNnb_YO_7B0HlW6FhAXZZQ>.

Best regards,
Matthias

Re: Beam Summit North America 2019 - recordings

Posted by Pablo Estrada <pa...@google.com>.
Thanks Matthias!

Posted by Pablo Estrada <pa...@google.com>.
Thanks Matthias!