Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Jos Snellings <Jo...@pandora.be> on 2010/04/30 14:49:37 UTC

Re: is possible to use jquery in coccon

This is rather a question for cocoon users.
Your answer: Yes it is!
It is something that is fundamentally possible, but I suggest you
keep the bulk of your script in separate files, as constructs like
   $("#my_id").val('<xsl:value-of select="@some_attribute"/>');
tend to cater for poor readability.

You may want to organise all your javascripts and "static" resources in
one pipeline.

Cheers,
Jos