Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Paul Angus <pa...@shapeblue.com> on 2017/10/09 11:26:51 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Syed Mushtaq Ahmed has joined the PMC

Fellow CloudStackers,

It gives me great pleasure to say that Syed has be invited to join the PMC and has gracefully accepted.
Please joining me in congratulating Syed!

Kind regards,

Paul Angus

paul.angus@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com
@shapeblue

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Syed Mushtaq Ahmed has joined the PMC

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.
Good going and clear trail Syed

--
Daan

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Syed Mushtaq Ahmed has joined the PMC

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.

--
Daan

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Syed Mushtaq Ahmed has joined the PMC

Posted by Rafael Weingärtner <ra...@gmail.com>.

--
Rafael Weingärtner

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Syed Mushtaq Ahmed has joined the PMC

Posted by Rafael Weingärtner <ra...@gmail.com>.

--
Rafael Weingärtner

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Syed Mushtaq Ahmed has joined the PMC

Posted by Rohit Yadav <ro...@shapeblue.com>.
Congratulations Syed!

- Rohit

________________________________

Posted by David Mabry <dm...@ena.com.INVALID>.
Congrats Syed!

On 10/11/17, 7:20 AM, "Ian Rae" <ir...@cloudops.com> wrote:

    Hear hear!

    --
    Ian Rae
    CEO | PDG

    CloudOps | Cloud Infrastructure and Networking Solutions
    www.cloudops.com | 420 rue Guy | Montreal | Canada | H3J 1S6

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Syed Mushtaq Ahmed has joined the PMC

Posted by Ian Rae <ir...@cloudops.com>.
Hear hear!

Posted by Nux! <nu...@li.nux.ro>.
Congrats :)

Nux!
www.nux.ro

Posted by Sigert GOEMINNE <si...@nuagenetworks.net>.
Congratulations Syed!

Posted by Syed Ahmed <sa...@cloudops.com>.
Thanks guys :)

Posted by Nathan Johnson <nj...@ena.com.INVALID>.
Congrats Syed!

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Syed Mushtaq Ahmed has joined the PMC

Posted by Sateesh Chodapuneedi <sa...@accelerite.com>.
Hearty Congrats, Syed!
Well deserved!

Regards,
Sateesh,
CloudStack Development,
Accelerite,
Laurelwood Rd,
Santa Clara-95054
@accelerite

Posted by Boris Stoyanov <bo...@shapeblue.com>.
Congrats Syed!

boris.stoyanov@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com
@shapeblue

Posted by Boris Stoyanov <bo...@shapeblue.com>.
Congrats Syed!

Posted by Marc-Aurèle Brothier <ma...@exoscale.ch>.
Congrats Syed 👏🏽

Posted by Marc-Aurèle Brothier <ma...@exoscale.ch>.
Congrats Syed 👏🏽

Posted by Syed Ahmed <sa...@cloudops.com>.

Posted by Gabriel Beims Bräscher <ga...@gmail.com>.
Congrats, Syed!!!
Well deserved!

Posted by Gabriel Beims Bräscher <ga...@gmail.com>.
Congrats, Syed!!!
Well deserved!

Posted by "Tutkowski, Mike" <Mi...@netapp.com>.
Congratulations, Syed!

On Oct 9, 2017, at 5:32 AM, Wido den Hollander <wi...@widodh.nl>> wrote:

Op 9 oktober 2017 om 13:26 schreef Paul Angus <pa...@shapeblue.com>>:

Fellow CloudStackers,

It gives me great pleasure to say that Syed has be invited to join the PMC and has gracefully accepted.
Please joining me in congratulating Syed!

Congratulations Syed! Welcome :-)

Wido

Posted by Rajani Karuturi <ra...@apache.org>.
Congratulations Syed!