Posted to user@roller.apache.org by sedat ciftci <se...@yahoo.com> on 2007/02/20 18:05:09 UTC

register user with e-mail activation?

Hello,
  Is there a built in mechanism in roller that allows
to   register user by using the e-mail activation
method or do we have to implement this mechanism?
(That is, when a user wants to register to system,
he/she fills his/her info; then an activation mail
will be sent to this user by the system; after the
user clicks on the link in the activation mail, he/she
can login to system)
 Thanks,
  Sedat

Yahoo! Music Unlimited
Access over 1 million songs.
http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited

Re: register user with e-mail activation?

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.
Unfortunately not.

That's a very good request for enhancement.

- Dave