Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org> on 2016/03/14 11:50:52 UTC

[VOTE] Accept the donation of the Sling Dynamic Include module, SLING-5594

Hi Sling community,

Please vote to accept the donation of the Sling Dynamic Include module
described in SLING-5594, for inclusion in the Sling contrib subtree.

This majority vote is open for at least 72 hours and here's my +1.

-Bertrand

RE: [VOTE] Accept the donation of the Sling Dynamic Include module, SLING-5594

Posted by Stefan Seifert <ss...@pro-vision.de>.
+1

it would be nice if some unit tests and/or integration tests could be added (this can be done later after the initial contribution)

stefan

Re: [VOTE] Accept the donation of the Sling Dynamic Include module, SLING-5594

Posted by Antonio Sanso <as...@adobe.com>.
+1

regards

antonio

Posted by Julian Sedding <js...@gmail.com>.
+1

Regards
Julian

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Konrad Windszus <ko...@gmx.de>.
+1
Konrad

Posted by Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org>.
On Mon, 2016-03-14 at 11:50 +0100, Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
> Please vote to accept the donation of the Sling Dynamic Include
> module
> described in SLING-5594, for inclusion in the Sling contrib subtree.

+1

Robert