Posted to users@maven.apache.org by James Clinton <Ja...@patsystems.com> on 2008/04/15 13:26:24 UTC

Deploying Libs to Archiva

Is there a way where I can upload my entire local repository into
Archiva as a Managed Repository in one hit, or do I need to use the mvn
deploy:deploy-file command for each file?

Regards.

Re: Deploying Libs to Archiva

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
I think this was reported as an issue with the timestamp checking
(because the ones you sync probably have timestamps older than the
last scan). Unfortunately the only way to correct this at the moment
is to completely delete the Archiva database and have it recreated
(this will not lose any data, it just takes some time).

- Brett

On 15/04/2008, James Clinton <Ja...@patsystems.com> wrote:
> I did try that (without attempting to run the build) pressed scan but couldn't see the libs when browsing. Only libs displayed were ones via deploy command...

Brett Porter
Blog: http://blogs.exist.com/bporter/

RE: Deploying Libs to Archiva

Posted by James Clinton <Ja...@patsystems.com>.