Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Tong Sun <su...@gmail.com> on 2022/08/05 13:35:20 UTC

Any ways to change the request response time?

Hi,

Is it possible to change the request response time (via jsr223)?

I need to fetch one important number, and instead of trying to create a way
to report it somehow, I'm thinking the easiest way to report and track it
is to set the fetched number as the request's response time.

thanks

Re: Any ways to change the request response time?

Posted by Tong Sun <su...@gmail.com>.
Thanks,

Any ways to update the percentiles as well, those of 50;90;etc that
InfluxDb Backend influxdbMetricsSender uses and sends to the server please?

Posted by Tong Sun <su...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Aug 5, 2022 at 10:21 AM Dmitri T wrote:

>   * Add JSR223 PostProcessor
>     <
> https://jmeter.apache.org/usermanual/component_reference.html#JSR223_PostProcessor
> >
>     as a child of the request which response time you want to modify
>
>   * Put the following code into "Script" area:
>

> org.apache.commons.lang3.reflect.FieldUtils.writeField(prev,'elapsedTime',5L,true)
>
>   * Replace *42* with the desired response time value

Thanks Dmitri.

By  *42* you meant the "5L" in above jsr223 code, or there is another line?

Thanks

Posted by Dmitri T <gl...@live.com>.
  * Add JSR223 PostProcessor