Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Glenn Macgregor <gm...@pocketkings.ie> on 2009/01/12 16:48:24 UTC

Newbie -- File endpoint

Hi All,

I am just getting into Camel and ActiveMQ, trying to understand what they do and how each component works. As a simple test
I would like to use ActiveMQ/Camel to watch a directory on machine A and send the contents of any file that is dropped into that directory
to machine B where it prints out the message, which is the contents of the file.

Can I do this with no code, just using spring XML configuration?

Camel and ActiveMQ look very cool, I am excited to gain more understanding and get more involved.

Thanks

 Glenn

Re: Newbie -- File endpoint

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Yeah when doing JMS then Camel is using Spring JMS underneath. So
SPRING_HOME is there to add some .jars from spring that is needed.
That's just it.

RE: Newbie -- File endpoint

Re: Newbie -- File endpoint

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.