Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by a b <eo...@yahoo.com> on 2009/11/04 18:45:45 UTC

ibatis 3 petstore

Is there a sample application written in ibatis 3 and spring such as petstore?

thanks

Re: ibatis 3 COUNT -> Boolean

Posted by Johannes Klose <li...@calitrix.de>.
You could just modify the query to return a boolean value to avoid
conversion issues. For example:
	SELECT IF(COUNT(username)>0,true,false) FROM record WHERE ...

Re: ibatis 3 COUNT -> Boolean

Posted by Nathan Maves <na...@gmail.com>.
here is the java doc for how the resultset implementation should handle
this.  As long as your query will only return 0/1 you should be okay.  If
not, then I would just wrap the count() in an if and return a 1 if count was
more than 1.

I would also set both the jdbc type and the return type.  jdbcType to NUMBER
and Boolean for the Result.

Nathan

getBoolean

boolean *getBoolean*(int columnIndex)
                   throws SQLException
<http://java.sun.com/javase/6/docs/api/java/sql/SQLException.html>

Retrieves the value of the designated column in the current row of this
ResultSet object as a boolean in the Java programming language.

If the designated column has a datatype of CHAR or VARCHAR and contains a
"0" or has a datatype of BIT, TINYINT, SMALLINT, INTEGER or BIGINT and
contains a 0, a value of false is returned. If the designated column has a
datatype of CHAR or VARCHAR and contains a "1" or has a datatype of BIT,
TINYINT, SMALLINT, INTEGER or BIGINT and contains a 1, a value of true is
returned.

ibatis 3 COUNT -> Boolean

Re: ibatis 3 petstore

Posted by Nathan Maves <na...@gmail.com>.
I started on one but got pulled away with real life :)  Guess I need a
vacation to get some free time to code :)  Man that sounds like hell.