Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by hulya gurer <hu...@varianinc.com> on 2003/03/04 23:58:17 UTC

rewrite rule

I am trying to upgraded the apache1.3.27 to apache 2.0.44 and testing
everything what I have on
1.3.27 config.  I am having problem with  rewrite rule which is below
works with no problem on apache 1.3.27 but it's not recognized by
2.0.44.  Is there anything needs to be changed to be read by 2.0.44.

Thanks
Hulya

<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>

RewriteEngine on
#       RewriteLog logs/rewrite
#       RewriteLogLevel 2

         #       This will redirect the URLs that end in an "/"
         RewriteRule             ^(.*/$) /cgi-bin/nav?varinc/docs$1
[L,R]

         #   HTML FILES:  parse out basename, but remember the fact
         RewriteRule             ^(.*)\.htm      $1
[C,E=WasHTML:yes
]

         #   rewrite to cgi document if exists
         RewriteCond   %{REQUEST_FILENAME} -f
         RewriteRule   ^(.*)$ /usr/varian/cgi-bin/vardocs/$1
[S=1]

         #   else reverse the previous basename cutout
         RewriteCond   %{ENV:WasHTML}                    ^yes$

         #       if yes then go the the new page
         RewriteRule   ^(.*)$    /cgi-bin/nav?varinc/docs$1
[L,R]

</IfModule>

Re: rewrite rule

Posted by André Malo <nd...@perlig.de>.
* hulya gurer wrote:

> I am trying to upgraded the apache1.3.27 to apache 2.0.44 and testing
> everything what I have on
> 1.3.27 config.  I am having problem with  rewrite rule which is below
> works with no problem on apache 1.3.27 but it's not recognized by
> 2.0.44.  Is there anything needs to be changed to be read by 2.0.44.

> <IfModule mod_rewrite.c>

It's not invoked at all? Perhaps you haven't mod_rewrite loaded?

nd
--
Gefunden auf einer "Webdesigner"-Seite:

# André Malo # http://www.perlig.de/ #