Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Sylvester <sy...@gmail.com> on 2008/12/01 05:51:36 UTC

Weird error with expectedBodiesReceived

Hi,
Earlier the following was running just fine. Out of the blue it started
giving me this error:
expectedBodiesReceived (List) not applicable to
expectedBodiesReceived(String). I understand what it means, but:

   1. The examples on the camel website all have strings, so this should
      not be a problem.
   2. Why should it stop working just like that? ( I had played around
      with the pom, could that be it?)

public void testSendingAMessageUsingMulticastReceivesItsOwnExchange()
throws Exception {
        MockEndpoint x = getMockEndpoint("mock:x");
        MockEndpoint y = getMockEndpoint("mock:y");
        MockEndpoint z = getMockEndpoint("mock:z");

        x.expectedBodiesReceived("answer");
        y.expectedBodiesReceived("answer");
        z.expectedBodiesReceived("answer");

        z.expectedMinimumMessageCount(100);

        sendBody();
//        z.assertIsSatisfied();
        assertMockEndpointsSatisifed();

    }

pom excerpt:

<properties>
        <activemq-version>5.1.0</activemq-version>
        <camel-version>1.4.0</camel-version>
    </properties>

<dependencies>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.camel</groupId>
            <artifactId>camel-core</artifactId>
            <version>${camel-version}</version>
            <type>test-jar</type>
            <scope>test</scope>
        </dependency>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.camel</groupId>
            <artifactId>camel-spring</artifactId>
            <version>${camel-version}</version>
            <type>test-jar</type>
            <scope>test</scope>
        </dependency>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.camel</groupId>
            <artifactId>camel-jms</artifactId>
            <version>${camel-version}</version>
        </dependency>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.activemq</groupId>
            <artifactId>activemq-core</artifactId>
            <version>${activemq-version}</version>
        </dependency>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>commons-pool</groupId>
            <artifactId>commons-pool</artifactId>
            <version>1.3</version>
        </dependency>

        <dependency>
            <groupId>javax.xml.bind</groupId>
            <artifactId>jaxb-api</artifactId>
            <version>2.0</version>
        </dependency>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>junit</groupId>
            <artifactId>junit</artifactId>
            <version>3.8.2</version>
        </dependency>
    </dependencies>

Re: Weird error with expectedBodiesReceived

Posted by Sylvester <sy...@gmail.com>.
I have had no respite from this. Additional info:

template.sendBodyAndHeader("direct:a", "answer", "recipientListHeader",
                "mock:x,mock:y,mock:z");         gives me a compiler error.

says this is undefined for producer template. and
producer template can not be resolved. It is referenced indirectly from
required .class files.

Sylvester

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi