Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by kishore_cnk <kc...@gmail.com> on 2012/01/31 19:31:40 UTC

Saopenc:Array

We encountered an issue parsing the below element "formRecip" and need some
help. JAXB is able to parse the whole response except for this element which
has apachesoap:Map declared in wsdl.

<formRecip>
                  <item xmlns="">
                     <key xsi:type="xsd:string">UW176</key>
                     <value soapenc:arrayType="xsd:anyType[2]"
xsi:type="soapenc:Array">
                        <item xsi:type="xsd:string">AInsured</item>
                        <item xsi:type="xsd:string">Insured</item>
                     </value>
                  </item>
                  <item xmlns="">
                     <key xsi:type="xsd:string">UW177_1</key>
                     <value soapenc:arrayType="xsd:anyType[1]"
xsi:type="soapenc:Array">
                        <item xsi:type="xsd:string">Agent</item>
                     </value>
                  </item>
          </formRecip>

wsdl snippet
==========
 <xsd:element name="formRecip" nillable="true" type="apachesoap:Map"/>

xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"
xmlns:apachesoap="http://xml.apache.org/xml-soap"
xmlns:impl="http://webservices.dms.mercuryinsurance.com"
xmlns:intf="http://webservices.dms.mercuryinsurance.com"
xmlns:tns2="http://query.webservices.dms.mercuryinsurance.com"
xmlns:tns3="http://retrieve.webservices.dms.mercuryinsurance.com"
elementFormDefault="qualified"
targetNamespace="http://xml.apache.org/xml-soap">
      <xsd:complexType name="Item">
        <xsd:all>
          <xsd:element name="key" type="xsd:anyType"/>
          <xsd:element name="value" type="xsd:anyType"/>
        </xsd:all>
      </xsd:complexType>
      <xsd:complexType name="Map">
        <xsd:sequence>
          <xsd:element maxOccurs="unbounded" minOccurs="0" name="item"
type="apachesoap:Item"/>
        </xsd:sequence>
      </xsd:complexType>
    </xsd:schema>

I used a Soap interceptor to modify the incoming SAAJ, but the changes wont
persist when unmarshalling happens. Though from a standalone JAXB client, Im
able to parse the element . Please help.

Thanks
Kishore.