Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by imadhusudhanan <im...@zohocorp.com> on 2009/01/28 07:00:01 UTC

Regarding login module ..

Dear All,

    Now that I have my login module and access manager with small snippets to authenticate and authorize working. Now that I had decided to seperate the users as into workspaces.  Now a new user logs in  and he doesnt have a workspace. So I decided to create a new workspace if there is not one for the user. I use cadaver client, and as soon as I login with a valid credential with this client, it says Collection Not Found and a 404 is returned. I cant see any traces that the control gets in to login module or access manager when this happens. Then how can i sense a new user. Will that be possible to get a Session object in the LoginModule or AccessManager to retrive some info ?? Pls help.

Regards,
MadhuSudhanan I.
www.zoho.com
'If you wanna walk quick Walk Alone, if you wanna walk far Walk Together ..."

Re: Regarding login module ..

Posted by imadhusudhanan <im...@zohocorp.com>.
Dear Alex,

    I create the workspace in the same directory of the default workspace. Currently I solved the issue by writting the workspace creation code in a seperate jsp and whenever i invoke the jsp i create a new workspace and thus the user has access to it. And now another issue,

    I came to know that Filters can be used to filter out the jcr:system node.  Can I  have example of the usage of the same Alex ??  Thanks in Advance.

---- On Wed, 28 Jan 2009 Alexander Klimetschek <ak...@day.com> wrote ----

Re: Regarding login module ..

Posted by Alexander Klimetschek <ak...@day.com>.